We offer fully managed Private, Hybrid and Public Cloud products
What is a private cloud?
The NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) definition lists five primary characteristics of cloud computing:
- On-demand self-service: a customer can easily manage their own services without the help of their IT department or a hosting provider
- Broad network access: the cloud services are accessible via normal broadband networking technologies
- Resource pooling: the services that are running in a DataCenter are using a shared infrastructure with multiple other customers
- Rapid elasticity or expansion: the capacity of the cloud services can be easily adjusted to the demand and services can be scaled up and down as demand changes
- Measured service: the capacity of the cloud services are optimized for customer usage and its usage is reported on a regular basis.
How does a " Private Cloud" work?
3 components of the Private Cloud model
Based on this criteria NIST also defines three service models of cloud computing.
Software as a Service
All software is running in our DataCenter where we fully manage all aspects of your environment.
This is one of our finest offerings giving our clients full and total control over all their data without any of the management responsibilities.
Platform as a Service
A server running in our DataCenter and is fully managed.
Our client however is managing the applications running on the server and is fully responsible for all the data stored on the server.
Infrastructure as a service
A server is running in our DataCenter but is fully managed by the client. Everything running on this server is the client’s responsibility:
This includes the operating system, the applications running on this operating system and the data stored on the server.
All of your IT needs under a single pane of glass.
Discover how our private cloud solutions can revolutionize your operations. Experience the benefits of enhanced control, security, and scalability. Contact us now to discuss your unique requirements and unlock the full potential of private cloud computing.